CHRISTMAS TIME, MISTLETOE & WINE (lots of wine!)
The most wonderful time of the year! Hmmm, its been a year, that’s for sure!
With travel grinding to a halt to South Africa, I thought I’d put together a ‘wardrobe essentials’ list that showcases some of my favourite SA brands and stores – it includes some international brands too.
This festive season is usually a time where these brands are fawned over by world travellers, but alas, many trips have had to be cancelled this Christmas. If you follow my brand, Alabaste Cashmere, you’ll know about my pieces, but the studios and stores I have tagged (below) are favourites of mine and I wanted to share for some holiday outfit inspiration.
These items work well for the festive season and beyond. So, take a look and let me know what you think.
- 1. Acne Studios Oversized Cardigan
- 2. Dahlia Printed T-shirt
- 3. Alabaste x Africa Oversized Cashmere Scarf in Papaya
- 4. Equipment Essential Silk Shirt
- 5. Ida Elsje Mother of Pearl Earrings
- 6. Alabaste Cashmere Sweater in Beograd
- 7. Scotch & Soda Print Trousers
- 8. Missibaba Cha-Ching Bag
- 9. Coast & Koi Morrocan-style Babouches
- 10. Kirsten Goss Fragmaxx Cuff
- 11. Essentiel Antwerp Textured Coat
- 12. Russell & Bromley Park Up Trainer
- 13. Mother Tunnel Vision Straight Leg Jeans
- 14. Missibaba Issie Coral Cha-Ching
All brands ship globally. Click on links for shipping and duties.